How should I spend 2k on a 92 Mustang GT?

my92gt

Established Member
I was wondering how can I spend 2000$ on a 1992 Mustang GT that Pretty much looks stock on the outside(Stock Chrome ponies, stock rear bumper, stock hood, and stock rear tailpipes). What Should I buy first? fr500 rims (17x9 front, 17x10.5 DD rear) with bf goodrich tires (255/35/17 front, 295/35/17 rear); Or Cervinis rear 1993 cobra bumper, Cervinis Stormin norman hood(part#103), and flowmaster tailpipes?

fast02gt

Established Member
PHiL2 said:
sell it and buy a newer car...

Thats a ****ing stupid comment to make..build up this fox body and smoke assholes like GTO slow here. anyways..

you could do a cheapo heads cam intake. GT-40 stuff and maybe a nitrous kit depending on how you spend your money. GEARS 3:73's make a world of a difference in a fox body. depends if your trying to go fast or just want some looks.. I have always liked the straight pipes with cobra bumper and tails..if your car is in a great shape and looks good as it is..POWER :coolman:

93ChevKilR

Established Member
you're stupid phil with 2k he could make that foxbody pretty mean. and for not much more he could build it to make your pos GTO look stupid too.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
93ChevKilR said:
you're stupid phil with 2k he could make that foxbody pretty mean. and for not much more he could build it to make your pos GTO look stupid too.
lmao. its an ls1 gto too. not the ls2.

Ls1
G- utless
T- ank
O- ption

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
i think hes tryin to get at the fact that hes already got the power covered, hes just looking for ways to make it look better...

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
doa cheap HCI setup...could probably get a full GT40 setup and a intake for less 7 or $800 for all....gears and a used but in good condition Vortech.....

might be around 2500...but you'd be close to 350-370RW depending on boost and smoke some GTO's...

sorry didn't see your power part.

then I'd go with a nice 03/04 Chrome wheels setup...some good rubber...and a 2-3" cowl hood.

Last edited:

my92gt

Established Member
ninety5fiveoh said:
i think hes tryin to get at the fact that hes already got the power covered, hes just looking for ways to make it look better...
I Dont Need Performance Parts!!!!! I Need Looks Now!!!!

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I personally like the look of an lx over a gt. If anything I would just do lx bumpers and maybe a 3.5in. cowl hood

Users who are viewing this thread