How one man escaped from a North Korean prison camp

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
How one man escaped from a North Korean prison camp

Fascinating read. This extract is from "Escape from Camp 14".

Shin, the man who was born in a North Korean prison camp, tells his story about the terrible experiences he suffered all the way up to his escape. He is said to be the only one who has ever escaped, and you'll see how incredibly lucky he was to make it out alive.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
wow great read, makes me think how great I have it complaining about things and situations that dont matter compared to other people. Definitely a eye opener...

Planter

Banned
reminds me of when I read the book

Scars and Stripes
61kmmxciD-L._SL500_AA300_.gif

it's amazing what some of these guys can endure, and suffer through, yet survive. I can't imagine the level of hell they experience.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
The next time I feel like I'm having a bad day...

Seriously. Guy basically sent his mother and brother to their execution and was ok with it. He actually thought they deserved to be killed. That's some hardcore conditioning right there. Not to mention the fact that they probably killed his father after he escaped. Its surreal and makes you think twice before bitching about petty shit like a poor cell phone signal.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i don't undrstand how people can do this to other human beings, let alone kids. **** North Korea

Users who are viewing this thread