• 40+

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 25 4.1%

• Total voters

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I don't know when I last posted in this thread, but I'm 20. Will be 21 in a little under 2 months...

badass98svt said:
:eek:
what happens if/when you get in an accident. Insurance isn't going to cover shlt! you better rethink your insurance, before you end up SCREWED. :poke:
not trying to scare you or anything, but you at least need to add yourself as a secondary driver.

btw, i'm 27

Yes, it will cover me.

Our insurance policy covers anyone driving the vehicle as long as they had consent to drive it - could be brother, girlfriend, Grandma, neighbor, whoever. Thus, I'm covered.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Tabres said:
I don't know when I last posted in this thread, but I'm 20. Will be 21 in a little under 2 months...

Yes, it will cover me.

Our insurance policy covers anyone driving the vehicle as long as they had consent to drive it - could be brother, girlfriend, Grandma, neighbor, whoever. Thus, I'm covered.

wow, in ma/nh you need to be on the insurance paperwork in order to be covered. unless, it is a company vehicle.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Huh. It says I already voted on this poll, but I still fit in the same catogory so it's all good. 30 right now. I have had my car all its' life, and its' about to get a big shot in the arm!

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
There's got to be someone on here older that me, but I don't remember seeing his post.

I was on the first or second page of this Thread, and now I'm just a friggin' Former Owner.

I love this Forum, and respect all the Cobra owners ... even the young ones. :eek: JK

Oh, I'm still 62, almost 63 :whine: .

Users who are viewing this thread