Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Everytime I see a post by Sharkall2003

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
How often are you sick? I'm just asking because I get sick every few years, and my mom gets sick once a year, my dad every few years, my woman is sick every couple months, and my one friend is sick every couple of weeks.

Last edited:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
I personally think it has everything to do with diet also. I eat healthy, weightlift, run, cycle, and work outside while at work. I feel that with proper diet, enough physical exercise, a GOOD multivitamin, and a little help from genetics you can prevent sickness.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I try to eat healthy, lift, run, and all that good shit too. I have to though for the academy.

SVTDemon

Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
I personally think it has everything to do with diet also. I eat healthy, weightlift, run, cycle, and work outside while at work. I feel that with proper diet, enough physical exercise, a GOOD multivitamin, and a little help from genetics you can prevent sickness.

I wouldn't say that is true I don't eat healthy or run or exercise unless you count work and yard work and I don't take vitamin and I haven't been sick in three years now :banana:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
SVTDemon said:
I wouldn't say that is true I don't eat healthy or run or exercise unless you count work and yard work and I don't take vitamin and I haven't been sick in three years now :banana:

I did say genetics too. Although, that is a great argument against my statement.

03CobraDude

SVTDemon said:

Watch you get completely sick within the next week or so... that would suck.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I get sick about once a year, but usually nothing more than a cough and some congestion. I can't remember the last time I had the flu.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
I get sick about once a year, but usually nothing more than a cough and some congestion. I can't remember the last time I had the flu.

I had the flu five or six years ago, and that's the last time I was seriously sick.

203Cree

Established Member
I have a medical condition that will never go away, gives me problems on a daily basis. But if you don't count that, hardly ever. I couldn't tell you when the last time I had a cold or the flu was.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Sick normally about once a year..normally at the worst times like either Finals or 4 exams in 2 days.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I usually get the flu(throw up sick) once a yr, and maybe a small cold 1-2 times a yr maybe, not too much though really.

Last edited:

Wizardrex

THE BIG RED SEXY
Established Member
I never get sick last time I had a cold was about a decade ago. All my co-workers and my wife are sick all the time but I never catch it.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
How often are you sick? I'm just asking because I get sick every few years, and my mom gets sick once a year, my dad every few years, my woman is sick every couple months, and my one friend is sick every couple of weeks.
:shrug:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Well, I always get sick when the weather changes, espicially this year in Dubai.. Shit the weather went from 110 to 60s in one day...

and I have always had coughs and sore throat on and off, but that was mostley because I used to smoke (16 days and going)

byeofcr

Established Member
lol this thread sucks!
I am a hypochrondriac. Everytime i get a cough or a stomach pain, im right to the doctors. I have issues lol.
but i am sick right now, i have ebstein bar, i got in in college. Dirty girls, man..dirrrtttyyy girls.. You most likely get it once and it goes dormant, it just lasts a long time. Its pretty much mono, you just dont get rid of it and you get tired and sick for a week or two.

I blame my getting sick (like a cold and such) based on i havent been exactly healthy, i am making a conscious effort to get into the gym and start running and eating right. I take a vitamin c pill twice a day. I hope i feel better i used to never get sick i just get sick now.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
I get lots of very mild tension headaches, I just go get some exercise when I feel one coming on
however, sometime i just get relaly sick - every few months, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread