How my new suspension feels

wheelhopper

Established Member
@greg...time trails are different from racing in that its effectively qualifying. nobody wants to have to pass anyone trying to get a qualifying lap. my issue with tt is just that. qualifying laps are more on the edge than the average w2w racing lap and the cars and drivers are not required to have anything close to the same safety features while often going faster.

question for Hopper...Is your car loose on turn in or when you get to the throttle?

I never really thought about it. But I only noticed mild oversteer a couple times in the first session Saturday morning. I believe it was on acceleration. And now that I think about it that is how it has always been since I had the issue.

wheelhopper....not that I can help with the thread much, but I am enjoying keeping up with it, but I have literally never seen your car. would love to see some pics of it!

Yeah, I am not the best with posting photos or vids. I'll be at VIR the weekend after next so I'll make a point to get some photos and post up.

Here is one from Summit
2013 NASA Mid-Atlantic - August - Summit Point

dragon40k

Established Member
What was wrong with this one Doug?

IMG_6868.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread