how much

2quik4gm

Banned
1999 FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA 30.000 MILES
SHM BUILT 300 CI LONG BLOCK FULL LENGTH HEADERS FULL BORLA EXHAUST 373 OUTBACK WITH UPGRADED HALF SHAFTS
6SPEED TREMEC CENTREFORCE CLUTCH SCATTERSHIELD POWER TOWER SHIFTER FULL AUTO METER GAUGES 19INCH MENDI RIMS WRAPPED IN BF DRAG RADIALS DESIGN CONCEPTS2000 BODY KIT STYLING BAR VORTECH INTERCOOLER AND V2SQ BLOWER CAR MAKES 537 AT THE WHEELS ON PUMP GAS
CAR HAS GONE 1220 SPINNING ALL THE WAY AT 125MPH

I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR AND MY APPRAISER THINGS ITS WORTH LESS THAN I SAY SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK CAUSE I WILL PRINT YOUR REMARKS AND SHOW HIM FROM PPS WHO REALLY KNOW THEIR SVT CARS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE

Last edited:

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
hard to say, wish i could help you out. If I had to make an uneducated guess i would say $28,000 I did a little research on mod cost and a little kelly blue book research.

hope this helps, have no idea if this is correct or not? IMHO

Mike

2quik4gm

Banned
RE

COME ON GUYS I NEED TO SHOW MY APPRAISER SOME INFO BEFORE CLOSING TIME TODAY SO I CAN GET THE STANG INSURED PLEASE HELP

taronis

Banned
Originally posted by 2quik4gm
1999 FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA 30.000 MILES
SHM BUILT 300 CI LONG BLOCK FULL LENGTH HEADERS FULL BORLA EXHAUST 373 OUTBACK WITH UPGRADED HALF SHAFTS
6SPEED TREMEC CENTREFORCE CLUTCH SCATTERSHIELD POWER TOWER SHIFTER FULL AUTO METER GAUGES 19INCH MENDI RIMS WRAPPED IN BF DRAG RADIALS DESIGN CONCEPTS2000 BODY KIT STYLING BAR VORTECH INTERCOOLER AND V2SQ BLOWER CAR MAKES 537 AT THE WHEELS ON PUMP GAS
CAR HAS GONE 1220 SPINNING ALL THE WAY AT 125MPH

I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR AND MY APPRAISER THINGS ITS WORTH LESS THAN I SAY SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK CAUSE I WILL PRINT YOUR REMARKS AND SHOW HIM FROM PPS WHO REALLY KNOW THEIR SVT CARS THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE

1999 SVT Cobra w 30K mi -- top condition ~ $23K
Mods aren't worth squat to the insurance company. You need the replacement cost of the items.
If you re not driving it daily and you are old enough there are companies that will insure on stated value -- hotrodders and antique car guys do this a lot -- You should, with a convincing tone -- get the base of this car just about to $28K for conventional auto insurance. Good luck

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Re: Re: how much

Originally posted by taronis
1999 SVT Cobra w 30K mi -- top condition ~ $23K
Mods aren't worth squat to the insurance company. You need the replacement cost of the items.
If you re not driving it daily and you are old enough there are companies that will insure on stated value -- hotrodders and antique car guys do this a lot -- You should, with a convincing tone -- get the base of this car just about to $28K for conventional auto insurance. Good luck

exactly what taronis said.
blue book on that is 23K mint condition, mods DO NOT help the overall value of the car at all, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread