How much would you pay for a 96-98 Cobra?

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Um.. 7.5k - 9k tops. I paid 14k for mine last week. 28k miles and everything pretty much seems flawless, and its black:rockon:

Last edited:

lazy

Established Member
I would have to agree not much over 9k.....would have to in unbelieveable condition although I paid 14k for mines 2 yrs ago.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
i paid $13,500 last year with 32k miles and requested brand new tires. convertable,slightly modded.

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Im crazy! I paid $17,000....... For my 98' Yellow Convertible w/ 22K miles on it, just last October!!!!
SO If I was in love with the car and no damage to the outside, Id pay up to 9K cuz of the radio thing!
Stacy :)

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Jwilliams
Cuz its too god damn cold to go cruising... not like cali :)

This is true. I scored mine last Aug with 48k. A/C? **** it...No radio? Easy fix...

Besure to bring them points up strong, and how much it will 'cost you' to fix it when negotiating the price. ;-)

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Originally posted by sLOWDOHC
This is true. I scored mine last Aug with 48k. A/C? **** it...No radio? Easy fix...

Besure to bring them points up strong, and how much it will 'cost you' to fix it when negotiating the price. ;-)
Thanks.:thumbsup: I'll be sure to do that.

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Well a 100,000 rounds on a car will need some work it not taken care of, so It really depends on things like body,interior,front end, any major damage ever and most of all how bad you want the car. I'd be around the 8 G mark and not much more

GNGREN

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobra snake
How much would you pay for a 96-98 Cobra with 100,000 miles, but with no radio or air conditioning?

I paid around $13k for my 97 vert. last year with 82K on it from a D(Stealer). And like a dummy I didn't really go over the car much, and ended up having to put on front brakes, and catalytic converters on it to pass the PA inspection, and visual emmisions test (ran out 4 months after I got it. Live and learn.....)

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
i would want to know why the AC doesnt work. just an ac delete. compressor still there and just bypassed. or something like that. cause even though i dont use my ac. (top down all the time when its not rainin) i would still want it there if i needed it.

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Originally posted by Neko
i would want to know why the AC doesnt work. just an ac delete. compressor still there and just bypassed. or something like that. cause even though i dont use my ac. (top down all the time when its not rainin) i would still want it there if i needed it.
The guy disconected the wiring for the a/c:nonono:. All he had to do was take the belt off the pulley.

wicked5_0

Established Member
I got my '97 vert @86k miles for $7500, with a Basani x, flows, BBK TB, and a DMP tune. Needed a top, had new "stock" struts/shocks. Very light hail damage. Almost unnoticeable, unless your looking. ;-)

Chris C

Established Member
i Found a 98 white vert w/ tan top, with 15k miles, the guy wants 10k for it, its in perfect shape he just doesnt know what its worth...;-)

JdubSVT

Established Member
well i have a 95 with everthing power except passenger seat, a/c, all the mods, 88,000 miles fo 7800, i think i got a sweet deal

Users who are viewing this thread