How much would you pay for a 10th anniv

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I've seen a bunch of guys like this. Supra and Zo6 owners aren't mustang guys but for some reason, almost everyone loves the terminator. I've heard it called the "American Supra" in terms of the engine being able to just compound on easily built power.
I've always been a ragtop guy.
When I was young, I has Fiats, Triumphs, an Alfa etc..
Most powerful car I ever owned was a 1974 Mercury Capri w/a 2.8V6
In 2007, i bought a Toyota Solara which was a nice cruiser, but sold for a Subaru Forester...I know...pathetic.
THEN,last year I bought an Expediton with an Ecoboost and ( yes I know it's a truck), it stirred the juices.
I'd been hanging around my buddies who own ( among other things , a Saleen Terminator, Regular Terminators, a Ford GT, a Pantera, late model Stangs w/twin turbo coyotes, Whippled coyotes and it just kinda rubs off on you,lol.
That's how it happened for me.
i wanted a car not everyone else had that had some punch and is "special". I love my car. It's stock except for a CAI and a pulley- even has stock exhaust. And I love the stock satin wheels.
I'm the third owner, but seems like the other two ( inc. The original owner ) were middle aged or older guys like me. As I shared somewhere else out here, I love when I pass a late model GT vert going the other way on the road, and the dude's craning his neck to see WTF it was he just went by...or maybe he knows.
Those cars are a dime a dozen, but the Tertminator is just plain effing cool.You didn't ask for it, but that's how I got here...Cheers.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
You didn't ask for it, but that's how I got here...Cheers.

No worries. Sounds like some awesome friends! Btw, Saleen Terminator? I know they exist and i've seen a handful and have a buddy who owns one as well. You know the bumper number or have pics? Always interested to see them. Less than 30 "TermiLeen's" were built

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Yes, good bunch of guys.Most of us are in our 50's- man it goes quick!
The Saleen is #121, a 2003 Satin Silver vert.
He's the original owner.
Car has about 3000 miles on it.
You can buy it for six figures if you want to, but it's really not for sale....
I can post some pics one of these days - I drop in periodically- he lives 10 minutes from me.
I'll be back........

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Yes, good bunch of guys.Most of us are in our 50's- man it goes quick!
The Saleen is #121, a 2003 Satin Silver vert.
He's the original owner.
Car has about 3000 miles on it.
You can buy it for six figures if you want to, but it's really not for sale....
I can post some pics one of these days - I drop in periodically- he lives 10 minutes from me.
I'll be back........
That's awesome. Our FB Saleen cobra's group doesn't have any photos of it. We've accounted for a good number. 52 albums with photos of Saleen cobra's. Anything you have would be appreciated!

plumbcrazy

Established Member
That's awesome. Our FB Saleen cobra's group doesn't have any photos of it. We've accounted for a good number. 52 albums with photos of Saleen cobra's. Anything you have would be appreciated!
I can promise you pics, just can’t promise when.
We’re friends, our wives are friends etc- just getting together can be tough.
I’m planning on going over sometime to help him do something at his house within the week or so.
When that happens, I’ll take a few.
Cheers

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Don't know how to pm you-about pics, just wanted to say I didn't forget.
Buddy's on vacation until?- FWIW, If I say I'll do something- I will.
I know it's only pictures...

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd say 22-24k.

For reference...I just paid 26k for a 21k mile super clean SB coupe

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

that's a shit ton for grey seats, 4 thread heads, o wait it wasn't stock right?......

but make no mistake, I would have paid that to if I was in the market :D:D
I would like a SB Cobra and/or a Kona Blue Boss to put next to my 2011 Shelby

SVT_JP

Established Member
I bought my red 10th convertible 3 years ago and love it. I absolutely believe they will be worth a little bit more down the road. Typically any kind of unique-from-the-factory trims are worth more.

Users who are viewing this thread