How much would you pay for 20" chrome 2001 replicas???

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
tempted to sell mine to help assist my engine's needs. i cant find links that show how much they are new with tires... so i dont know whats a resonable price to let them go for......

... so how much would you pay for them??

FordFanStan

Established Member
Im waiting to hear this week if I get a set of 99-00 20" chromies from a back order. If I dont I might want to purchase, but probably wheels only, are you willing to split? Also more specs needed for a quote; condition, brand of tires, knicks, dings, tread ware, etc.. Thanks Stan

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
PM sent to ya ford2001svt..........anyone interested in a trade and some cash for my 18" chromes? They got two brand new F1s and I'm putting on two 555R's in a week. Let me know and ford2001svt get back to me, I msged you awhile ago on your rims. WooT

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ill have to take some pics soon. the tires are dunlop sp sport 9000's. two are pretty much done, i figured they would last me about 2 more months. they were on the rear last year and now on the front of the truck, i dont do burnouts with the 20's. 3 rims are damn near perfect i would say and one has about a 2 inch rash mark on the edge that you cant see unless your washing the truck and you notice it, and that same rim has a small indentation, half the circle from a lug nut to be exact. last year at the track i was swapping out the slicks and putting the 20's back on and while i was taking off the lugnuts and setting them next to me i had the 20 standing up to make it easy so i wouldnt have to get up and pick it up... well the wind blew and the 20 fell onto the lug nuts and indented a half circle that you cant really see... but it pissed me off at the time pretty bad... man was i hot about that. so the marks are on the same rim, ill get pics up to show.. its not noticeable at all really but they are there just to let you know. and i have the lug nuts also that ill let go with them.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
ford2001svt said:
ill have to take some pics soon. the tires are dunlop sp sport 9000's. two are pretty much done, i figured they would last me about 2 more months. they were on the rear last year and now on the front of the truck, i dont do burnouts with the 20's. 3 rims are damn near perfect i would say and one has about a 2 inch rash mark on the edge that you cant see unless your washing the truck and you notice it, and that same rim has a small indentation, half the circle from a lug nut to be exact. last year at the track i was swapping out the slicks and putting the 20's back on and while i was taking off the lugnuts and setting them next to me i had the 20 standing up to make it easy so i wouldnt have to get up and pick it up... well the wind blew and the 20 fell onto the lug nuts and indented a half circle that you cant really see... but it pissed me off at the time pretty bad... man was i hot about that. so the marks are on the same rim, ill get pics up to show.. its not noticeable at all really but they are there just to let you know. and i have the lug nuts also that ill let go with them.

Picture on the way, check you PMs homie

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
ford2001svt said:
does anyone know if at wheelreplicas that price is just for the rims????

The $1300 and some change...........yes thats the price for just the rims. I figured with your discription and small amount of damage, yours are worth about a $1000 with the tires. Just my two cents........PM sent with angle view. Let me know................Mike

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ok heres pics of the rim with some damage... little stuff but im not going to hide it.

far away
IMG_3378.jpg

close up
IMG_3380.jpg

far away
IMG_3383.jpg

close up
IMG_3384.jpg

rear tires, still good
IMG_3391.jpg

front tires, probably wont last through the summer
IMG_3390.jpg

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
so $1329 for rims brand new and $1080 for the dunlops brand new equals $2409.....

my good tires being about 70% give or take, should be worth about $160 a piece. the front tires being almost gone i wont charge crap for since they need replaced within the next 2 months anyways.

i appreciate the replys on how much you think they are worth but $1000 shipped isnt going to cut it. i know what i paid, just a tad over $2500 brand new with tires shipped off of ebay 2 years ago, but $1000 seems like i'll be kicking myself in the ass.

im thinking more like $1400 picked up... i dont know how much shipping would cost me so i dont have that $$$ figure. ive never shipped anything as big as these. anyone who shipped rims wanna step in walk me through? i dont like going to the post office to mail out packages much and the damn line is always so long in there just to stand in to ask them a question on how to ship them.... and also i might have to ship my stereo box and dont know how about getting that thing done either, im retarted with shipping big objects.

Last edited:

stubbs

Established Member
ford2001svt said:
so $1329 for rims brand new and $1080 for the dunlops brand new equals $2409.....

my good tires being about 70% give or take, should be worth about $160 a piece. the front tires being almost gone i wont charge crap for since they need replaced within the next 2 months anyways.

i appreciate the replys on how much you think they are worth but $1000 shipped isnt going to cut it. i know what i paid, just a tad over $2500 brand new with tires shipped off of ebay 2 years ago, but $1000 seems like i'll be kicking myself in the ass.

im thinking more like $1400 picked up... i dont know how much shipping would cost me so i dont have that $$$ figure. ive never shipped anything as big as these. anyone who shipped rims wanna step in walk me through? i dont like going to the post office to mail out packages much and the damn line is always so long in there just to stand in to ask them a question on how to ship them.... and also i might have to ship my stereo box and dont know how about getting that thing done either, im retarted with shipping big objects.

Hey Gary I can hook you up on shipping I work at FedEx and get discounts, on shipping stuff, I would take them if they were 18's but I also do not have the money. Let me know pm me if you want. You dont live far so we can meet somewhere if you sell them out of state.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
SvtTj85 said:
Hey Gary I can hook you up on shipping I work at FedEx and get discounts, on shipping stuff, I would take them if they were 18's but I also do not have the money. Let me know pm me if you want. You dont live far so we can meet somewhere if you sell them out of state.
awesome... thats what im looking for. if i end up shipping i will definetly get ahold of you...

Users who are viewing this thread