How much to sell your current car?

Deric

Established Member
Surprisingly low numbers in here. But I dont know what car most of you have.

For my 03 Cobra, I dont think I could do less than $40k. I've wanted one for too long to get rid of it.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
$45k would drive the Boss right out of my garage, but even that wouldn't make me feel great about the deal.

kaz109

Established Member
My daily is an AMG and everybody know they have horrid resale value so I don't expect much when I trade it in lol....idk maybe 30-35k . Oh well, cars are toys not investments

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
The marauder is not for sale, period, I said when I got that car that it'd be my first and last

The bronco, 6 grand would probably get me out of it but not without a lot of thought. Truck pisses me off and I don't drive it often (except for right now) but I do like it.

The BMW, if someone gave me 3 grand I'd strongly consider, 4 grand I'd hand them the keys in a heartbeat lol

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
If I needed the money, and now that the market has tanked on these cars in the last year or so, $14k on the MS6. Maybe less.

If I was just selling b/c I had someone that had to have the car and would pay anything, $20k. This is my 2nd MS6. I should have kept the first so I want to keep this one long term unless I win the lottery or it becomes a money pit.

$2,500 would probably get my beater today. Maybe less if I already had a replacement beater.

Sick03Vert

Banned
2003 TR 10th Cobra Coupe with nearly 20k miles. I'm the second owner, mods in sig.

I'd be looking around $32k. Wouldn't bother going much lower as it's 1 of 295 in the color combination and a 10th.

Starting to gain some sentimental value now though, so that figure could inflate in the future. :-D

Now, my 1999 Tahoe conversion? Make you a SWEET deal at $6k. :coolman:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
For the '69 Firebird it would depend. In the car's current condition not yet finished, I'd probably take 15-17k which is basically what I have in it.

Finished with all the bugs worked out, 35k would be the magic number. It would take me at least 40 to recreate it assuming I went the easy route and picked up a Dynacorn body.

Spudz

Established Member
80k for the GT500, so I could go out and buy another one and pocket the difference. Love this car.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My 89 with faded paint, some door dings, and other imperfections, that I probably have spent about 14K on total....I don't know if I would say yes to 20K. 25K would probably get a yes.

Zemedici

Established Member
Want to trade for my BAB? :banana:

It'd take 15k to take the BAB off my hands. I have way too much time invested in it to take less.

Hey bud! Did you ever get that IRS?

I would trade if you'd take over the payment :lol:

mysteed

Established Member
Hey bud! Did you ever get that IRS?

I would trade if you'd take over the payment :lol:
No, I had my solid pretty much out fo the car and the guy texted me and told me that he wasn't going through with the swap. Still on the hunt for an IRS.

I've been done with the whole car payments thing since my wife's last stang. All cash or trading from here on out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread