How much should I expect to pay?

BOSS LX

Established Member
I have been out of a Lightning since I sold my 2001 4 years ago, but now it is time for another!

I am looking for a 03-04 dsg, black, or white lightning. Looking for one that is super clean and under 50k. Mods are not important, I am looking to only run in the mid 12's.

Location does not matter, but out of a salt state would be nice! Wouldn't mind making a vacation out of driving one back to Milwaukee!
Thanks guys!

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Depends on a few things but most likely 15-18k. There are some great trucks out there. I have an 02 true blue I have been thinking about selling. Had an offer of 17.5 a few weeks back. Has 53k on it. Always garaged, tastefully modded 12 second driver. Just to give you an idea. Good luck man!

BOSS LX

Established Member
Thanks guys! That sounds great.

I would really like to buy one from CA, because I have never been there! Is there anything different with emissions?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
If you search you can ussually find guys with built trucks selling for about the same price of a stock one at a dealership. Mine had 29k miles with a KB, built motor, stall for less than one on any dealership lot. I had to fix alot of wiring, and shotty assembly, but I have 18k total in a truck that runs mid 11's on the street with 30k miles (10k on motor) and is near perfect condition.

Search hard and don't buy the first thing you see

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I paid $12.3 for my 03 with 80K miles and it only had a CAI. truck is probably a 8.5 out of 10. Just have to search hard and bargain with them.

Users who are viewing this thread