how much power????

sled

Established Member
how much power can a stock 93 Cobra motor make??
i sold my stock motor to a friend about 3 years ago for his 66 fake GT350. he put new bearing and rings in it with a B303 using stock rockers. he also got an S-trim on it with the cap looking thing for the carb. i took a ride in it today and with 8psi this thing HAULED ASS! No lie it was way faster than when i had it with 8psi. the thing is some kind of freak! it has to be making mid-high 400rwhp. its a easy mid 11 second car. im guessing hes running it on the edge idk.

black89lx

Established Member
its the carb more than likley.

Bcams and carbs go together like lamb and tuna fish

or you may prefer spagettie and meat ball

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
B303 cams suck ass. Dont bother. Very tight and limited power band. Pretty peaky. Thats probably what you were feeling. He may just have it tuned way better. You can never tell. I've had good and bad luck over the years with my old 93. You can spin the heck out of the S trim and make some magic though!

sled

Established Member
my car made 462rwhp and 487rwtq on 7spi and this thing is faster. im shocked at how fast this thing is. im kinda pissed because i spend some $$$ on a new motor and my old one is almost as fast!!! i know his car is about 500lbs lighter and i guess that could be the difference idk. my car ran 11.90-12.00 at 116mph with that motor and a different cam. new motor went 11.30s with a stick and 10.90s at 124mph with a C4. i think this motors got a lot more in it just havent really played with it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread