iPhoneSRQ

Established Member
- Car is in EXCELLENT condition
- exterior & interior are near perfect
- completely stock
- 13,700 miles
- build number is in the 800's
- asking price $13,000

vehicle is in California and I'm in Florida so I'd have to add in the price to ship.

What is this car worth?

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Assuming it's never been wrecked and its condition is exactly as you state, I'd have very little reservation about paying that much for a pristine, low-mile Mystic.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Price is on par with the miles and if it is in excellent condition then I wouldn't have a problem paying that price. Like posted earlier, see if you can get it for $13k shipped.

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Quality Shipping won't come cheap for that distance which has to be factored in. Price is very fair though, just be sure it checks out ok. Sometimes it is kind of hard to tell when the car is on the other side of the country.

mystical

Established Member
Assuming it's never been wrecked and its condition is exactly as you state, I'd have very little reservation about paying that much for a pristine, low-mile Mystic.

Agreed. I may go even further saying the car is underpriced.

mystical

Established Member
There is an 8K mile Mystic on eBay at the moment, currently at 10K with 6 days left. Might want to keep an eye on it to give you a rough idea of what market value is these days for such a low mileage car.

iPhoneSRQ

Established Member
I live in california. Ill bring it to you if you want me to :)
I'm going to see it on Monday :)

Agreed. I may go even further saying the car is underpriced.
That's may thought too

Hell, I am getting ready to sell mine. 16k fresh rebuilt procharger with a T56. Thinking around 12k.
Sounds like you have a nice ride, glws bro

There is an 8K mile Mystic on eBay at the moment, currently at 10K with 6 days left. Might want to keep an eye on it to give you a rough idea of what market value is these days for such a low mileage car.
Link please, I couldn't find it?

Users who are viewing this thread