how much is my lightning worth

redz_02

Established Member
Just trying to get a value of what yall have seen. red, 2003, 17,800 miles, unmolested, only cold air and maggy. Not trying to make money off of mods, just wondering how much I could get for it. Need an extended cab and cheaper payment. Was thinking maybe 27,000, need to see how much i owe.

BALightning

Established Member
2003 L

I have a 2003 "L" with 10,500 miles. It is in excellent shape. The High retail is 28,500 due to the low miles. I have seen many people on the east and west coast looking for unmodded ones. Their aren't to many out there. If you aren't in a hurry and according to what condition yours is in I would ask $27,500 and see what falls from the tree. I would even drive it to California, deliver it and take a vacation while I was out there!!! They aren't making them anymore and from the looks of it one is totalled every day!!!!

007ightning

Established Member
I reside in SoCal, and just bought a 2003 Sonic L with 17k for $25,500 from a dealership in Pennsylvania. My local dealerships wanted $28k+ fro L's in the price/milage range.
Luckily I had a 2 week vacation in NY and was able to drive to Penn. to test drive and fill out all the paperwork. My truck is being delivered to my house tomorrow. :rockon:
Just some helpful insight from the west coast
John

BALightning

Established Member
Told You

Those guys on the West Coast make the Moolah!!!! My Daughter lives in Canoga Park. My House in Broken Arrow Ok, New , 1,900 sq-ft here goes for $130,000, there the equivalent goes for $400K to $500K!!! I guess when you pay that much for a house 28K ain't much for a nice ride!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread