How much is my 03 worth if I were to sell??

ZACH'S97

Established Member
I'm wrapping up my turbo 03 cobra rebuild and build up (waiting on heads to get finished and time to assemble). But I was thinking about just selling it to get out from under it since I still owe on it and building my 97 instead. I've been tossing this idea around for awhile, but basically I would finish the car and put some miles 1000-2000 to prove motor is good and then sell it.

2003 zinc yellow cobra, 45,000 miles.
284ci teksid with 9:1 diamond pistons, stock rods with arp 2000 bolts, stock crank, balanced, ported 03 cobra heads, 98 cobra cams (20* more duration on intake side than stock), ported mach intake with spacer, 60lb injectors, MAFia, twin gt pumps, pprv delete, stage 2 fpdm, custom built turbo kit that works with stock suspension but car will have pa racing tubular k with spring perches, masterpower t76 q trim, xcal2 tune, built c5 automatic with all the goodies minus the transbrake, stock interior with autometer boost, oil pressure, and tranny temp gauges (grey leather with suede), hurst quarter stick shifter, solid axle swap, currently stock 8.8 out of an 03 gt with 30,000 miles on it in GREAT shape. Plenty strong for leaving on the foot brake. Car has a lot of little stuff that I'm leaving out,but those are the basics. Motor will have less than 1000 on it when I sell as will the turbo. The trans will have about 5,000 on it. Let me know what you guys think! Should make around 650 on pump gas through the auto and more on race gas.

Users who are viewing this thread