How much is a 99 Cobra Engine and Transmission Worth?

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Hey. The story is I found a 99 Cobra I like that had an 01 engine put into it. He will sell it to me for 14k but thats just slightlyout of my price range. He later told me that it will come with the 99 engine and transmission incase someone wanted to build an engine for it. I wanted to know how much a 99 cobra engine and transmission was worth because if this car came with it... i could sell the 99 engine/tranny and be able to afford the car.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Ok cool. I've been told anywhere from atleast2.5k to 4k. As long as I can get atleast 2k for the engine/transmission I will be able to get this cobra

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
99 cobra motor and tranny your looking at 3.5k if not more...
you can part it out and make more.. Just depends on how fast you need the cash back.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
It's not a matter of how quick... its just a matter of how much I can get out of it. so I can get roughl 2.5k-3.5k for it. That's sweet.

KGblack99Cobra - Your car looks sooo awesome.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well if you can handle holding on to the motor... Bro your looking at 3.5k if not a little more... i mean you can package it as a complete setup Motor and Tranny for 4k without a problem. You just have to post it all over the boards.. Even on 3.8 stangers..

Thanks man, and good luck with the Cobra your looking at :cheers:

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
YEAH AGREED 4K as a package deal. Maybe a 6er will snatch that up and have themselves a lil sleeper

Users who are viewing this thread