How much HP (estimate)

phoenix330

Established Member
How much HP do think I have on my engine?
I'll put the car on the dyno next spring but I wonder how much i've right now

5.4L 9.7:1 CR
97 cobra head with FRPP high lift cams
97 wider intake
JLT Ram Air
BBk twin 65mm TB
IMRC delete
FRPP shorty header
MAC prochamber
borla side exhaust

I think i'm around 370-380 hp is it realistic ?

phoenix330

Established Member
Nice !
If I port the heads and add small things like pulleys, electric water pump,etc.. I can reach near 380 rwhp ?

I'll add a direct port nitrous(150-175 hp) to be in the 500 rwhp on the juice :)

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
What kind of cams? Are they the FR500? I assume it has the high lift valvetrain along with it. I'm not sure, but maybe you can have your intake runners shortened. I know its been widened to accept the B heads. IDK. But if it can then it will help you reach higher into the rpms to get more power. With that and ported heads you could be looking at 400+rwhp.

phoenix330

Established Member
What kind of cams? Are they the FR500? I assume it has the high lift valvetrain along with it. I'm not sure, but maybe you can have your intake runners shortened. I know its been widened to accept the B heads. IDK. But if it can then it will help you reach higher into the rpms to get more power. With that and ported heads you could be looking at 400+rwhp.

yes i've the valetrain too but for the runner, i need to remove the intake, i'll take picture and maybe someone can tell me they are shortened.

Users who are viewing this thread