How much do you weigh?

SanchezLNR

Sanchez500
Established Member
Sorry if there's already a thread about this, couldn't find one. My girls '03 weighed in at 3,710 no driver & with the spare in. What do you (other Termi's) weigh?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Right now...... whatever a Cobra with an SRA swap and all blower associated systems removed weighs. In the spring.... whatever a Cobra with an SRA swap, turbo kit, and tubular front weighs.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
4,670 with me in it.

Runs 12.62 @ 112 MPH in the 1320.

With 35 PSI in all the tires...Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge All-Season Grand Touring Street Tires....as it sits...and as it gets driven.....

marauderpose2.gif

4-door "Termi".....

Last edited:

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
after

I didn't weight my car til i did my solid axle swap. With spare tire and 1/4 tank of gas I was at 3490. I am in the middle of a top end rebuild (motor out) and also doing a k-member and will have it weighed again after it's all back together. I would love to get it down to 3400. of course these are numbers with me NOT in the car. :beer:

Jroc

Established Member
3,611 full of petro W/O me in it.

Weight mods at the time were C/B, C/O's, and I took the anti-vibration, weight thingy on the IRS off.

At the time I still had the factory wheels on the car, but I also still had the heavy factory midpipe on it to.

This was on a scale used to counterbalance C/O's BTW so its pretty accurate. These car sure are some nose heavy Mofo's though.

Last edited:

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
3711 with me in it, drag wheels, tubular k member ,SRA wish i could get it down to 3500 with me in it without ripping alot of stuff out of it , but well see

Users who are viewing this thread