how much do you think my truck is worth?

paxtonlightning

Established Member
subscribing to see the price, i have seen this truck in the black thread and it by far my favorite on the site.

also, i see your from massachusetts, where did you get your sub enclosure and how much did it cost?

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Man, I'd start in the $22,000 range and negotiate from there. That's one helluva nice truck. I personally think you should just save up for a built block and add to your masterpiece..

paxtonlightning

Established Member
it came from custom car alarm and stereo in NH, a while back. i actually forget the price now.
thanks for the compliment man:rockon:
what part of mass are you from?
!

i live near newburyport, the next town over. The reason i asked was because i am doing the audio in my lightning soon and was looking at a sub box online but i saw your and i like it a lot, i am pretty sure it cost a quite a bit more than the $110 one i found online. I also do not know of any good shops in the area. Any chance you can try to remember how much more? Id also love to know where you got some of your other parts if you ever have time, i plan on using your truck as sort of a perfect truck to dream of having mine be like. thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread