How much do you think I would get for my Cobra?

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Got a build in progress now. Should be done soon. Just curious as to what you guys think it would be worth once done.

2004 Torch Red Cobra

ENGINE

Stock block bored .020 over.
Stock crank
Oliver Billet Rods
CP 17cc Pistons and rings
All ARP hardware
Terminator heads, race P&P, bronze valve guides, 9 thread, crower custom turbo grinds, crower springs and retainers
01 Upper and lower intake ported
Dragon single blade throttle body
7qt oil pan, MMR I believe

POWER ADDER

Twin Master Power 70mm turbos
Tial 50mm BOV's, all the stuff thats required
Will have nitrous just for the hell of it.

FUEL

Sump tank
Aeromotive Pro Series Pump
Aeromotive Pro Series Fuel Pressure Regulator
Aeromotive Billet Fuel Pump Controller
6,8, and 10an lines
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
Ford Racing 160lb injectors

IGNITION

MSD 2 Step
Modular Distributor Drive System, eliminates COP's.(Distributor cap on drivers side head.
Crank Trigger

ENGINE MANAGEMENT

F.A.S.T computer system

TH400 transmission built by J&W transmissions with their adaptor bellhousing.

SUSPENSION

Solid Rear out of Mach 1
QA1 K-Member
QA1 Lower Control Arms
MMR Front Coilover Kit 800200-800250 (Drag)
Lakewood Rear Upper and lower control arms.
Strange Shocks and struts
Not sure what I'm gonna put in the rear, probably Strange 33 spline axles, Detroit Locker, I'll Update

Roll cage. Stock seats, may do a rear seat delete.

Wheels it will have are 18x9 and 18x11 Chrome 03-04 Cobra wheels. 335 Nitto Drag Radials. 275 nittos up front.

The body has 32,000 miles on it. Everything I listed above is NEW, only thing used is the block, crank and axle housing. Car will still have A/C. Theres probably alot I've left out. Ask questions if you have any. I may get rid of it when its done and I may not, just looking to see what it would be worth. Thanks.

GostaFly

Established Member
Right now doesn't appear to be the time to sell highly modified cobras. I know you have a lot of money in the car but I would say you may be able to get 26-28 for the car (which is a huge loss) and even at that money, I bet it sits for a while. The book value on the cobra I just bought was 19K so that is what most banks will give on loan.

Looks like a pretty complete list, definatly more parts than mine. Good luck if you do sell it.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Right now doesn't appear to be the time to sell highly modified cobras. I know you have a lot of money in the car but I would say you may be able to get 26-28 for the car (which is a huge loss) and even at that money, I bet it sits for a while. The book value on the cobra I just bought was 19K so that is what most banks will give on loan.

Looks like a pretty complete list, definatly more parts than mine. Good luck if you do sell it.

Yea I gotcha, prolly won't sell just thought I would see what you guys thought it would be worth to ya'll.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Yea I gotcha, prolly won't sell just thought I would see what you guys thought it would be worth to ya'll.

It is NOT ever worth modifying a car to sell it. You will always lose your ass. You would be better off selling and swapping for stock parts, and putting it back stock, and taking the cash from the mod parts. Just the way people are these days.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
It is NOT ever worth modifying a car to sell it. You will always lose your ass. You would be better off selling and swapping for stock parts, and putting it back stock, and taking the cash from the mod parts. Just the way people are these days.

Very good point

Users who are viewing this thread