How much did you pay.......

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Well all the appearance mods i wanted are done, so its on to makin this thing faster. I was just curious and thought i would ask you guys how much i would be looking to pay for a 2.76" pulley, Diablo Chip/predator and a GOOD tune. Also what gains did you see from just these 3 things? THANX!!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Well thanks Postban for the SCT info. I've been trying to get as much as I can. The XCAL2 is what I'll be going with most likely.

SONICBOOST

Established Member
I plan on getting my blue billetflow pullies from doug. How much should i be looking at if i go with the predator and a good tune??? Also what gains should i be looking at?

csumt76

Established Member
get the xcal 2....

2.76 pulley + 4 idlers + Xcal2 + Custom tune + dyno time= $1000

Look on your face after you run it through the gears afterward=priceless.

GotGrunt

Established Member
Pulley: I went with a BF 2.93 with ALL the idlers. I highly recommend them! Best pulleys and idlers IMHO... I got in on a group purchase a few months ago and got them for around $400.

Tune
: I went with a custom dyno tune (flash tune) from a very reputable mustang shop in my area. It was $500. Not bad considering most flash tuners cost approx. $400, plus dyno time, etc. I couldn't be happier with the power this thing makes with my FEW mods. CAI, catted-X, CB, 2.93, dyno tune = numbers in sig :)

Last edited:

Blakers01GT

Established Member
With the mods in my sig I could not believe the difference the Pulley and tune made after feeling such a nice gain with exhaust and FIPK. The 2.76 and SCT tune made it a different car, couldn't be happier. I will be adding a Mid pipe down the road, as well as suspension modifcations to handle the low end torque. For the BF 2.76 upper, 4 BF Idlers, SCT Excalibrator2, Fuel pressure, boost, pillar bod and accessories, labor was 1,647$.

Blake

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread