How much could I get for my L?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Black 02, just under 35k miles. Not heavily modded at all... not even pullied. The paint is about an 8 of 10... there's some spiderweb cracking in the ground effect under the drivers door, and some scratches on one of the other ground effect panels. The stock wheels all have a little bit of curb rash... all of the rash and paint issues are from the previous owner.

The minor mods are as follows:

Bassani midpipe with hi-flows
Magnaflow catback
Lakewood slapper t-bars
spray-in bedliner
K&N FIPK
FTVB & 4x4 pan
2" rear shackles
factory-style clear corners
Pioneer in-dash cd player

I kept all of the stock parts I could when I replaced things. I have the stock airbox/pipe, stock radio/cd changer, stock shackles, stock valve body and pan, and stock corners. It's still running the factory tune (which is a bit fat), and it has a Ford certified pre-owned warranty until november of 2008.

Just a bit of a feeler as to how much I could get... I've been going back and forth for months about selling it. I recently found a late 70's chevy 4x4 that is in great shape and dirt cheap that can cover my truck needs, so the temptation to sell the L and get a termi or new GT is getting pretty strong.

Any thoughts on how much I should ask if I try to sell it? I still have a loan on it, so I have a certain number I have to be able to clear to even consider selling it.

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
Probably about $200...let me just go ahead and take it off your hands to save you the misery of selling.

Just kiddin...nice truck

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
That truck is slick. If I could I would take it. If it looks as good in person as it does in the pics, you should have no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread