How much can I support with BAP and Id1000's.

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Just as the title states, how much power on e85 will the system support with the id1000 and a BAP?

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I havent got a chance to put my car on the dyno, but I have a '12 GT Paxton @ 8.5psi with E85, id1000's & vortech BAP and Im not maxed out yet. I may be able to go to a smaller pulley. From what Ive seen from others with this setup has been 600~640rwp on E85, I would like to squeez out 680~700rwp with the smaller pulley. However, I have a feeling Ill be out of fuel for that. None the less sub'd to see what others have.

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Thanks for the response, looking to make some good power until some old parts sell then ill just go return style with the triple Walbros.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
What BAP are you running now? I have the Maxflow FPB(Vortechs BAP) and I was running lean up top with the E85 via datalogs, so my tuner showed me how to turn up the voltage on the bap and it now has plenty of fuel up top. Time to pulley down!

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
I was gonna be running the Vortech BAP, Im in the middle of the install now and literally just talked to my tuner I'm going with the Triple Walbro so I won't have any worries about leaning out up top. I'm gonna run the stock pulley for now but with the open filter, boss manifold and I will be revving the built motor to 8200 so I should make about 11 psi or so.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I was gonna be running the Vortech BAP, Im in the middle of the install now and literally just talked to my tuner I'm going with the Triple Walbro so I won't have any worries about leaning out up top. I'm gonna run the stock pulley for now but with the open filter, boss manifold and I will be revving the built motor to 8200 so I should make about 11 psi or so.

Which fuel hat? Return system right?

Users who are viewing this thread