how may are honestly thinking about getting a 11' V6 or 5.0

bluestang41505

Established Member
title says it all, i would be one of them.

Anyway, can anybody do me a fav, and photoshop the terminator emblem from the 03/04 cobra, and put....

Terminator 2
"Judgement Day" ( in a smaller font ) for the 5.0

Also if this is terns into the real emblem I get the rights to it!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Sounds like a solid plan, buy a V6, put terminator 2 judgement day on it, go out looking for KB Cobras to lay the smack down on. Let me know how that works out for ya.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
I would be a serious player for one in a couple years for my DD ( currently 04 GT), If only they would change that godawful ugly rear end!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
nope, but anticipating 99-04 GT's to take a nice price drop so i can pick one up for a nice comfortable decent looking/sounding/riding DD and put the spyder in the garage as a play toy.

doesnt look like a 03/04 Cobra will be in the books anytime soon......

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Maybe, either that a Vette or a GT500. Time will tell and I change my mind all the time.

SpectorV

Established Member
for the money the 5.0 isnt bad... but I wouldnt give up my 03 Cobra for one~ I like it more overall for now. Down the road perhaps... keep in mind that the hype will die down and it will be just like all the other GT's... everywhere... so when they get down in priced once they are used perhaps as a new DD... I could see myself driving one every day for sure when the price is right.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
which will be interesting having a bunch of 400+hp GT's running around, most of them thinking their new "5.0" is gods gift to the world.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly next vehicle I get will be the girl's DD. So I'm looking more at the focus/fiesta but if I could get a good deal on a V6 I'd be all over it. Every time we see a grabber blue one she goes"ooooooooooooo I wan one in that color".

Edit: yes she's asian......:dw:

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Spend a bit more and get the Gt500.

However, ford did a really good job on the 6 and the 5.0

Todd03Blown

Established Member
which will be interesting having a bunch of 400+hp GT's running around, most of them thinking their new "5.0" is gods gift to the world.

the samething we did when the 03 cobra's hit the street....and what is wrong with that? They are all great cars so why not be happy with what you have?

Yes I am buying one. It will be my new DD as the lease runs out on my 08 maxima SE in Jan 11. I will be placing my order for one in oct/nov of this year. Fully loaded with glassroof, NAV, 3.73's, etc.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Honestly next vehicle I get will be the girl's DD. So I'm looking more at the focus/fiesta but if I could get a good deal on a V6 I'd be all over it. Every time we se a grabber blue one she goes"ooooooooooooo I wan one in that color".

Edit: yes she's asian......:dw:

lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its very possible lol.

i only wish i still had my cobra to put some of them back in their place. Id prolly lose to a 05-10 v6 at this point.

the samething we did when the 03 cobra's hit the street....and what is wrong with that? They are all great cars so why not be happy with what you have?

Cobras are alot rarer than GT's.......

Now youre gonna have a 300hp v6 on every corner, with a 400hp GT on every other.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Dunno - might try to convince the wife to get one for her DD. Not sure she's interested, though.

Users who are viewing this thread