How many Terminated SN95's are out there? pics guys

svt911targa

Established Member
looks like u have the stock hood, how did u pull that off? From the ET you have in your sig- it sounds like your spinning? whats your 60ft? My best is 1.37, but im running slicks with a line lock, 2step, C4, 4200 stall.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
looks like u have the stock hood, how did u pull that off? From the ET you have in your sig- it sounds like your spinning? whats your 60ft? My best is 1.37, but im running slicks with a line lock, 2step, C4, 4200 stall.

He posted a link to someone elses car.................

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I hate you lol. I just threw out the idea of doing that swap and was going to rebuild everything and keep it N/A and a 1/4 mile car but if I look at this thread too many times its going to make it difficult lol

My94GT

Established Member
i was so close to doing this befor i stared my build but at the time i couldnt find an 03 motor set up.

ARdoller

Established Member
Heres mine

And pictures

Dyno'd at 455/450.
just curious, i was looking through the pictures, and was wondering why you didnt put on new headers (esp long tubes) while the engine was out of the car? im mostly curious because you went out of the way to paint some of the parts, so its not like you just pulled the engine and threw it in the car.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I've been running through the #s for what it is going to cost to swap a used 03 motor into my Cobra vs. Building my shortblock. I can sell my Procharger and parts of my engine in order to narrow the cost. In the end the out of pocket expense shouldn't be too bad, less than that of building my shortblock I think.

KWClutch how much did this swap end up costing you if you dont mind me asking? You can PM me.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Heres mine

And pictures

Dyno'd at 455/450.

Very nice. You made it look a little too easy. You never know with a suscess story like yours, you might have some guys around here hitting you up for your notes. I wish I was hitting you up for those directions. Nice car!:beer:

jumperjack

Established Member
Mine a couple weeks ago.
IMG_4913.jpg

As of this weekend. Some changes coming.
055-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread