How many psi is the stock eaton on an 03/04 cobra running at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Displacement

Established Member
Just like the title says. How many psi is the stock eaton on an 03/04 cobra running at? I'm guessing its in the 6-8 psi range, but like I said its just a guess.
Any help?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The Ls push around 8, so I'm guessing its the same for the Snakes.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
It's supposed to be between 8 and 9 lbs. but the boost is very dependent on the weather. Mine passes 9 in the summer and approaches 12 in the winter. [My gauge may be reading a little high...]:)

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
It's supposed to be between 8 and 9 lbs. but the boost is very dependent on the weather. Mine passes 9 in the summer and approaches 12 in the winter. [My gauge may be reading a little high...]:)

I find this very hard to believe about 12 in the winter. If ity were making 12 lbs boost you would be making over 400 RWHP. No way! Your gauge is f#cked up.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
in the winter or very cool nights here, mine would hit 9.5, tops.. now that I'm pullied, i'll see 13.5/14 during the day and nearly 15 at night. weather is a big factor..

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
in the winter or very cool nights here, mine would hit 9.5, tops.. now that I'm pullied, i'll see 13.5/14 during the day and nearly 15 at night. weather is a big factor..

Not only the temp can affect the boost gauge, intake and exhaust mods can too! My indicated boost went up a full pound when I added a CAI, but went down a pound when I added the full exhaust.

U.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread