How many people have the 10th Ann. Edition?

SVT03Snake

How many of you guyz have the 10th Ann. Edition?? If you have one tell us if it is a vert or coupe, which of the three colors, and what state that you are from. I would like to start a club or something just for the 10th Anniversary cars.

:rockon: :beer: :beer: :burnout:

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
Cobra10th,
How difficult was the sequential tail light install and where did you get the kit. Thanx in advance

SVT03Snake

http://www.webelectricmagazine.com/products.htm

Thats the site svt03cobra10th!!! The owner of the company is a great business man also. He stands behind his product no matter what. I had one problem with the product, however he was right there johnny on the spot to help. Even gave me his personal cell to call him! Very easy to install just don't use LED light bulbs. It blew out the fuse under the hood and under the kick pannel.
TTYL, Dave

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
There is an unclaimed silver vert at my dealership in Marietta GA... I think it is at 5k markdown

stvdman

Established Member
Black Coupe here also. Living in CT cause the Coast Guard says I have to. Much rather be back near home in Florida.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
If you set this up as a poll, you may be able to get the percentage of the 2003 cars built as to who use this site.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
10th Anniversary Coupe, black.

I am in the Atlanta Area; rhink it is a great idea for a 10th Anniversary club!!!

I bought my 10th from the same dealership that 351machone is talking about.....Team Ford in Marietta.

Users who are viewing this thread