How many people have custom plates?

yelostang

Established Member
I just ordered a set for my car last week and I was wondering how many other people have em on theirs.

This is what I got-

U JSTLST

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I had one... in fact when I was stationed at Eglin in FWB... but got sick of the comments, so once my yearly tabs expired I ditched it.. cool plate idea for yours though..

I wouldn't get a lose plate or whatever cause theres always somethin out there thats faster and it'd be an embarassment if you got beat w/ those plates. but anyway, right now its just the basic shit but thinking of getting a customized plate... somethin like "TRMIN8R" or "03 SVT" or maybe "03 SN8K"

yelostang

Established Member
03yllwguy said:
I had one... in fact when I was stationed at Eglin in FWB... but got sick of the comments, so once my yearly tabs expired I ditched it.. cool plate idea for yours though..

What did yours say? I only met you once at the track and I forgot what they said.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
It seems like there is a thread every other day about personalized plates. Anyways, here's mine:

Picture029.jpg

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
yelostang said:
What did yours say? I only met you once at the track and I forgot what they said.
SMOKDYA, I know, I know, bolt on cobra, it was actually the wife that wanted them... but since then I have gotten pulled over twice and have gotten out of it. I don't think I would have with those plates though. Like someone else said, I could see some day getting waxed with those plates on, not too cool... you weren't the yellow vert at crestview were you?

yelostang

Established Member
03yllwguy said:
SMOKDYA, I know, I know, bolt on cobra, it was actually the wife that wanted them... but since then I have gotten pulled over twice and have gotten out of it. I don't think I would have with those plates though. Like someone else said, I could see some day getting waxed with those plates on, not too cool... you weren't the yellow vert at crestview were you?

Yup that was me, I'm actually getting the car ready for a 2.4 KB right now. I have all of the supporting stuff except injectors.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Sweet, seems like everyone went mod crazy the last few months over there... Who's tuning you James? Good luck with it anyhow.

silvercoffin

Established Member

Wow I am surprised you are all allowed to have some of those plates. NJ sucks heheh they wont let us have anything that instigates or might lead to a fight or a street race. I ended up with 03VENOM

It was a one time $50 fee here in NJ so I figrued why not. I enjoy the comments

Users who are viewing this thread