How many people check out New England?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Originally posted by packofqtips
that sucks svtchic i taught my ex how to hit the switches in my truck so she could drive it (it has air ride)

Yeah most deff it sucks.... I know how to drive.... my focus is a stick

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
i taught my lady friend how to drive stick this weekend. key phrase "eeeeeease of the clutch"

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTChic

I bet he just doesn't want me to drive it because he's scared I might show him up.... I could probably run a better time because I weigh much less then him ;-) [/B]

Ask him if a drag track qualifies as a big parking lot?
I will tell you this, I was a little nervous letting my wife drive, but I got over it when I realized she had more consistant reaction times than I did! Oh well, the car is not fun unless you can enjoy it with someone. Any interest at all in dyno's or track?

SVTChic

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincCobra03
Ask him if a drag track qualifies as a big parking lot?
I will tell you this, I was a little nervous letting my wife drive, but I got over it when I realized she had more consistant reaction times than I did! Oh well, the car is not fun unless you can enjoy it with someone. Any interest at all in dyno's or track?

ha! Yeah I should ask him that. I love going to the track though. I mean I have never raced or anything I always just watch but I would love to someday. And I have only been to the dyno once... and I was watching then too. Next summer when I have my mustang I will be doing all those things though so no worries :p

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
"Driving is more fun than watching!" according to my wife. I thought for sure she would smoke it off the line but she did great, and the benefit is now she wants my car to go faster!!!
Here come the mods!!

SVTChic

Established Member
"Driving is more fun than watching!" according to my wife. I thought for sure she would smoke it off the line but she did great, and the benefit is now she wants my car to go faster!!!
Here come the mods!!

Well at least you trust her and have faith that she can do it :)

Oh and you can NEVER have enough mods ;-)

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
Never enough!!! What is "fast enough"?
Just to let you know my wife is 26 and it was her first trip to the drags with me.

packofqtips

Frame Draggin member
Established Member
i only got to drag once when i owned a gsx, none of my trucks pass inspections with removed inner fenders air ride and what ever other crap they said i forget now but when my csvt is on the road i'll drag that

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
If it will drive down the track it's better than sitting on the couch!
I hear those contours do ok at the track. Ever get it dyno'd

SVTChic

Established Member
Never enough!!! What is "fast enough"?
Just to let you know my wife is 26 and it was her first trip to the drags with me.

I want my lungs to be in the back seat by the time I'm done driving.... then its fast enough :-D

packofqtips

Frame Draggin member
Established Member
its bone stock i just got it but i'll do base run and then mod it and re do it next summer to see how improved it is
but its just my daily driver i dump all my money into my truck and i have alot of plans for that thing

Last edited:

ZincCobra03

Hold on to your helmet!
Established Member
I want my lungs to be in the back seat by the time I'm done driving.... then its fast enough :-D

Are you sure that is fast enough? I am talking about losing articles of clothing by the end of the 1/4, and not being able to find them!!

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
I check this forum out not from the New England area anymore.All of my family lives in CT so I check to see if anything is going on.So when I go up and visit I can check out the local hangout and stuff like that.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Ummm.... NO!!! I don't think he'll ever let me drive it :cryying: Or no I take that back.... he said I can drive it in a BIG parking lot....:bored: wicked gay!

I bet he just doesn't want me to drive it because he's scared I might show him up.... I could probably run a better time because I weigh much less then him ;-)

EEERRR HUMMMM.....I believe we had a deal. ;-)

and besides if you crashed my car alls that would happen is.....you'd be my slave for life.....:p

p.s. the cars faster now too!

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Ummm.... NO!!! I don't think he'll ever let me drive it :cryying: Or no I take that back.... he said I can drive it in a BIG parking lot....:bored: wicked gay!

I bet he just doesn't want me to drive it because he's scared I might show him up.... I could probably run a better time because I weigh much less then him ;-)

thanks.....

SVTChic

Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
EEERRR HUMMMM.....I believe we had a deal. ;-)

and besides if you crashed my car alls that would happen is.....you'd be my slave for life.....:p

p.s. the cars faster now too!

Dave

Oh yes! I deff didn't forget our deal :p So when you gonna let me drive the beast?? hehe! I have some nice outfits set up! haha!

SVTChic

Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
thanks.....

Oh hun..... I'm jusut playing around.... well kinda. On the "I could probably drive better" part at least ;-)

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
I check in several times a week to see how everybody has been doing up at NED and such even though I have to admit to having coupe envy after being told by the tech that I need a roll bar to go below 13.5. It's also becoming like a soap opera to see if SVTChickwill get to drive a Cobra and whose it'll be, gotta tune in.:-D

John

Users who are viewing this thread