How many of you just like all Mustangs?

A2V2NV

Established Member
Jsut curious,

Seems like on most threads these days everyone gets into arguments/competition of DYNO numbers and "who can beat who".

Whatever happened to jsut building your car to where it makes you happy and being content with that?

I ordered my car from the factory, and built it the way I like it. I know it's not the fastest. I know it destroy most cars on the street, as we are a minority on the road.

But, I really like the sound of my car, the way it pulls, it's looks, etc.:beer:

Tell me I'm not the only one who is happy and content with not being the fastest guy in town.

I like to just cruise and check out the other guy's rides more than anything.....and then when I'm out in the middle of BFE, then uncork her and let her RUN!

~Joe

homer302

Banned
Jsut curious,

Seems like on most threads these days everyone gets into arguments/competition of DYNO numbers and "who can beat who".

Whatever happened to jsut building your car to where it makes you happy and being content with that?

I ordered my car from the factory, and built it the way I like it. I know it's not the fastest. I know it destroy most cars on the street, as we are a minority on the road.

But, I really like the sound of my car, the way it pulls, it's looks, etc.:beer:

Tell me I'm not the only one who is happy and content with not being the fastest guy in town.

I like to just cruise and check out the other guy's rides more than anything.....and then when I'm out in the middle of BFE, then uncork her and let her RUN!

~Joe
Yeah, everyone has E-rage these days. I bet if you put most of these guys and gals at a keg party MOST of us would be having a blast checking out each other's cars and telling stories instead of trying to beat each other down.

We do all have at least 1 thing in common or we wouldn't be here, now would we?

tj04cobra

Established Member
Yeah, everyone has E-rage these days. I bet if you put most of these guys and gals at a keg party MOST of us would be having a blast checking out each other's cars and telling stories instead of trying to beat each other down.

We do all have at least 1 thing in common or we wouldn't be here, now would we?

+1 everyone does seem to be on a E-rage and turn into keyboard ninjas when it comes to talking about who's car is the fastest and who's is just a turd, can't we all just be thankful that we are able to drive nice cars even if they arent the fastest :shrug:? of course not.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
4v>2v

*runs away*

Common you're so stupid everyone knows 3v>4v>2v. :poke:

Edit: On a serious note though there are many different levels of enthusiasts. You have the guys that are contempt with having a stock (or close to) Mustang, guys that like the typical bolt ons. There's guys that like making their cars straight line speed demons and some road course warriors. It's all a matter of taste and economic ability if you ask me. But I do agree there's a few people that talk too much shit.

Last edited:

homer302

Banned

Edit: On a serious note though there are many different levels of enthusiasts. You have the guys that are contempt with having a stock (or close to) Mustang, guys that like the typical bolt ons. There's guys that like making their cars straight line speed demons and some road course warriors. It's all a matter of taste and economic ability if you ask me. But I do agree there's a few people that talk too much shit.

Curious. I see you are in CA but you have the blazing Panthers logo going on there. You must have enjoyed yesterday then. That game was awesome. The best game I've seen this year. Really back and forth and close. Not a blowout. Are you from this area and in the military? It probably says that and I missed it in your sig.
Sorry.

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
I love all stangs, im not really fond of 2v stangs but if a guy has put his hard work and love into one then ill give him the respect he deserves

as far as speed goes, im one of those fellows whos never content with the hp im making, my goal for my foxbody is well over 1k hp , but thats just me,

hell i even congradulated my friend when he ran a low 14 in his stock fox

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
I think most guys are like you, the douchebags are just always way more vocal. :shrug:

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I've got respect for anyone willing to put some time and money (and hopefully some blood and sweat) into a car that they really enjoy. Obviously I enjoy some cars more than others, but I'll never beat anyone down for doing what they enjoy.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I enjoy seeing any mustang so long as it is done up right. Well, with exception to the Mustang II. That was an abomination.

homer302

Banned
I enjoy seeing any mustang so long as it is done up right. Well, with exception to the Mustang II. That was an abomination.

WRONG! you wouldn't have a Mustang if it weren't for that car. And no, I do not own one and I have NEVER owned a Mustang II but you need to read some history.

Anyone know what the best selling 12 MONTH sales year in Mustang history was......should be easy at this point.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I like all of them as long as it isn't riced out. I knowdon't have the fastest car around but I have a lot of fun:rolling::burnout:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I think most guys are like you, the douchebags are just always way more vocal. :shrug:

I agree.. It seems you always see more of the bad, than the good. I dont car what you drive (Except Prius's, I HATE those ****en things) but if you like it, and it makes you happy, then more power to you.. Its the guys that put down everything else, because they think they are the shit.. I give my mustang driving friends shit, because they drive mustangs, but its a preference. and Fbodys are faster.. :poke:

STG

Banned

S197s are Mustangs? 4v>3V,

Danny Swanson > Other Tuners

Anywhere else > Hawthorne, California!:dancenana:

Last edited:

Solopony

Established Member
I am a car enthusiast and appreciate anyone who else is regardless of what they drive. I also appreciate people who actually know how to drive their car to fullest. I've never really understood high performance car owners who only do show and shine stuff but that's just me. If a car was built to be driven than drive the damn thing.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
4v>2v

*runs away*

sorry for my hijacking your thread!!
hey common I was just wondering, what kind of car do you drive? I've been on here since july and haven't seen one pic or anything in your sig.

just curious:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread