How many known totaled out 03/04 Cobras

eddy z

Established Member
This might not be the most uplifting post for some. but i present a comprasion thought, plaugued with typo errors.

Since are cars have been out on the streets four months shy of two years. How many have been totaled out and if known was it a couple or vert? and color of the car..

I ask this as, like with the old school muscle cars. Old School, had a higher chance of getting totaled out since they were king of road in the horsepower dept,ect.. Irregardless of muscle car era, Muscle cars in genrel have a shorter life expectity vs a non muscle car. Higher risk factor, ect.. ( of course this plays into our car insurance as most of you already aware of).

I am curious to see if new school muscle cars vs old school muscle cars sudden death trend has decreased. Even though, the overall driver of the car is the main factor. I would think drivers today are better educated, thanks for the wealth of expereince that is shared through out mass communcations forums, such as svt perf. ect.. In addtion to, the knowledge and skill several people have gained through the years, ie., "hands on" driving and various tuning under the hood, ect.. Have helped the education process to all others to better understand and drive their new school muscle.

with that, i would think new school muscle cars, have a greater chance of survial.

eddy z

Established Member
and of course over all tech and safety improvments from factory through out the years..

Users who are viewing this thread