How many have a

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Was driving to work today and seen this mustang pulling a trailer. Was behind the trailer so didnt think much of it. Car sounded great from the light it was pulling off from. When I changed lanes to pass it was a 08 Shelby. Car was beautiful with 20in alcoas. Now I ask how many here have hitches on their Shelby? I never would. He was pulling a utility trailer with a few lawnmowers and a leaf blower on the back. Probably wasn't that heavy but couldn't imagine a hitch on my Shelby

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
f that noise... but her you know somebody gotta do what they gotta do to pay them bills... but i think i would be saving for a ranger or something to pull the trailer rather than a hitch on the car. Although my jet skis would look pretty sick behind the car

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
he may have the hitch for track days. corvette guys (and others) do this so they can tow a small trailer with their race wheels to the track. this guy may have just decided to use the trailer to transport some other junk since the hitch was there. just an "educated" guess lol :shrug:

a few years ago i saw a V6 mustang pulling a 12' moving trailer loaded with junk. appeared the person was moving. that was a crack up to see :lol1:

bull3441

Established Member
a few guys in my club have hitches for track days. a few drove from NY to VIR in Terminators trailing tires etc LOL.

ZROTOWTF

Established Member
I would love to find a hitch for an 11 GT500. Found a ton of hitches for 11 5.0s...some for 119 bucks, looks like it bolts on in 15 min...

I bought my daughter a off road go kart and would really like to take her places to run it besides out here in the country.

Anyone seen a hitch solution for a 10-11 GT500?

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i think they actually make one for the v6 models that will fit the shelby's, i remember a mag article for drag week, that a shop with a shelby had put one on to trailer the tires, etc. but the car did have an auto though.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
One of my first jobs I worked at Uhaul, I still remember the day I installed a hitch on a 1969 GT500---even then I hated to drill holes in the frame and bumper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread