how many guys on here can relate to this?

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
ok so most of the time when im cruising down the street in the Lightning and i roll up next to a car with a HOT ass chick driving in the car and like her boyfriend is driving the car, he either drops way back or goes a different route or trys to get ahead of you so she cant look at you? i personally love it when this happens and take it as a compliment.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I have that same effect on hottie Terminator drivers, especially those in Competition Orange ones. :lol:

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
I can...it happens in my L all the time. They better hope it isnt cleaned after a car show cause they might lose a girlfriend at a stoplight. hehe

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I was trying to cruise next to someone on the highway today. Had a cutie in the passenger seat but it felt kinda creepy after a few seconds- like I was stalking her or something. So I shot ahead of them. :rolling:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
Originally posted by philip
I can...it happens in my L all the time. They better hope it isnt cleaned after a car show cause they might lose a girlfriend at a stoplight. hehe
lol that almost happend to me one time... and the funny thing is guys do this because they are insecure about something maybe their 8===) or something but one time i was at a light checking out this fine ass girl and im like "hey girl wanna ride my lightning?" and shes like yeah anytime baby and i laughed and the guy got pissed and gunned it and i just drove away calmly

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
I was trying to cruise next to someone on the highway today. Had a cutie in the passenger seat but it felt kinda creepy after a few seconds- like I was stalking her or something. So I shot ahead of them. :rolling:

Dude, you should have cruised and watched them squirm. :thumbsup:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by dorky LS1 chick
females do the same thing with their boys in the car...only guys usually have no respect and stare...

My wife usually says, "Watch me as I wax her @ss."

WOOOHOOOO. Total turn-on. Damn. :bowdown:

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
yeah its fun when the guys roll up the windows when you talk to the girls. i had a guy get hella pissed when i gave his girl my number and she actually took out her phone and asked what my name was. that was some funny shit. and yeah, i stare, or sometimes make the huge mistake of commenting. im horible.

Justin

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
yeah im sorry Amber when i posted it and read it i was like oh man i forgot to include the females, :bowdown: maybe there is a way i could make it up to you some time? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread