How many Cobra owners from Jacksonville we have on here???

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Just want to see who all is active on SVTP from Jax. I see most of the same cobra's out at sonic on saturday's. I haven't joined the local site yet "MMjax" so show me what's out there :banana:! I have a Sonic blue 03 cobra but waiting for some better pics to show!!

truebluecobra

Been there - Done that...
Established Member
MMJAX member here :rockon: but you won't see me at Sonic :bash: or many other MMJAX members...............not the best scene going on there but checkout MMJAX.com for events that we do every weekend :beer:

:coolman:

Last edited:

Oborroto

Established Member
I was in JAX last year for a few months before I came back home. It was a 04 screaming yellow vert

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Home is Jacksonville (in Orlando for college)
I'll be the young feller driving the black 96 Cobra

though I won't be back home till like august :/

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Yep I hear ya, I'll be finished with college here then transfering away..I don't know what i'll do with my cobra :shrug:

Well I have the Cobra with me in Orlando
I just won't be in Jacksonville until August
(I'll be in Virginia with the Cobra) ...internship

grim-reaper

Established Member
We have a descent following here in JAX. The crew you see at Sonic is mainly FCMM. First Coast Modified Mustangs. FCMM I have the cobra white vert. By chance, you don't have the chrome letters on the back of yours do you?

local-devil

Equalizing everyone
Established Member
I dont own a Cobra, but myself , along with a few other LS1 guys will be at Sonics on beach blvd tonight at around 9-10pm. Don't be afraid to say what's up.

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Ya it's packed always on saturday's. Usually it's mostly ricers trying to act cool but it's a good laugh. There are some really nice cars and fasts ones at that there as well. Should come there this next Sat and check it out!

CobraByrd96

Established Member
Thanks! Appreciate it! Nice to know there are some pretty cool cobra owners here in jax. Im in need of a more American car scene as all my friends/co-workers are import/euro fans. You guys go out to those sonic meets on tues/sats? I use to go when It was enjoyable back when it was held at Bj's on atlantic/kernan.

Users who are viewing this thread