how many cobra/lightning owners in ct

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
I am in Norwalk. I get up to the Pike a couple times each year to catch the Burger King show, and the possible night action.
On NLOC there is a Northeast Lightning Owners Club section. We usually meet at Milford Hooters twice each year, and also enter a few "local area" car/truck shows.
Jim

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I am in Norwalk. I get up to the Pike a couple times each year to catch the Burger King show, and the possible night action.
On NLOC there is a Northeast Lightning Owners Club section. We usually meet at Milford Hooters twice each year, and also enter a few "local area" car/truck shows.
Jim

well whatever you guys do, Be sure not to miss either the Mid Summer Car Show, and Octoberfest Show on Main street in Middletown They close down most of the roads down here for 1500 cars or so, including a ton of stangs.

Then they have a ton of classic car shows almost every other weekend it seems through the warmer months. ive met quite a few CObra fans that way. Ill be sure to post on SVTP when they are coming up and information.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
well whatever you guys do, Be sure not to miss either the Mid Summer Car Show, and Octoberfest Show on Main street in Middletown They close down most of the roads down here for 1500 cars or so, including a ton of stangs.

Then they have a ton of classic car shows almost every other weekend it seems through the warmer months. ive met quite a few CObra fans that way. Ill be sure to post on SVTP when they are coming up and information.

What day or/dates is that I always seem too miss it?????

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
What day or/dates is that I always seem too miss it?????

I don't know if the new dates are official yet, but they send out notices locally around here a month in advance. I'll make sure all you guys know as soon as I know about all the upcoming car shows.

There's also an annual Berlin Auto Show, and a bunch of others. Plus every good weather monday night in the warmer weather from 5pm- till dusk, there's a car show full of different enthusiast. We are talking all the classics, newer domestic and imports... thats always a good time down the street from my work. Ill keep everybody here informed. We can probably meet up for a couple of these shows for sure.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Also every Sunday @ Heavenly Donuts @ 5pm there is a cruise with all domestics. We usually go there.

Plus LMMCs annual car show which always brings in a ton of cars

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
I don't know if the new dates are official yet, but they send out notices locally around here a month in advance. I'll make sure all you guys know as soon as I know about all the upcoming car shows.

There's also an annual Berlin Auto Show, and a bunch of others. Plus every good weather monday night in the warmer weather from 5pm- till dusk, there's a car show full of different enthusiast. We are talking all the classics, newer domestic and imports... thats always a good time down the street from my work. Ill keep everybody here informed. We can probably meet up for a couple of these shows for sure.

yeah sounds good let me know cant wait for the summer to come :beer:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
hahaha, u have a cobra in a sea of buicks lol

but i live right up the street off country club...i dont see too many cobras in the area tho

Country Club... as in Country Club Road. If so im about a couple minutes down the street.

Joe524

Established Member
West Haven, new 03 Cobra owner so would love to do a meet and a ride. Milford hooters would be good. but wherever really. Im always keepin an eye out for mustangs so ill be lookin for some of urs

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
Country Club... as in Country Club Road. If so im about a couple minutes down the street.

no kidding, maybe ive seen you but didnt realize it lol. I live up by the little pond at the top of country club road. maybe we can try to round up some locals and get a little meet going soon

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
no kidding, maybe ive seen you but didnt realize it lol. I live up by the little pond at the top of country club road. maybe we can try to round up some locals and get a little meet going soon

I know ive seen your car or one just like it in Middletown, Im actually living right on the edge of Wesleyan University right where rt3 and rt66 cross basically. countryclub changes to westfield then hits rt3/rt6 intersection. You won't see me in anything but the focus cuz its wintertime and my other cars wont safely make it up in down those Country club hills. We will make something happen soon, just gota keep this thread goin til we hit warmer months.

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
I know ive seen your car or one just like it in Middletown, Im actually living right on the edge of Wesleyan University right where rt3 and rt66 cross basically. countryclub changes to westfield then hits rt3/rt6 intersection. You won't see me in anything but the focus cuz its wintertime and my other cars wont safely make it up in down those Country club hills. We will make something happen soon, just gota keep this thread goin til we hit warmer months.

im talkin about cc rd in avon...

Pimo

Established Member
hahaha, u have a cobra in a sea of buicks lol

but i live right up the street off country club...i dont see too many cobras in the area tho :shrug:

I have seen your car driving past Mobil on 44 and West Avon its pretty freakin sweet.

I just moved back up here from Fl so my car has not been out to much, It is kind of sleeping until nicer weather comes along anyways

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
yea, mines been asleep for a while too. Ive taken it out a couple times just to stretch its legs. I just finished slamming the s*&! out of it, so i cant wait for some warm flossing weather lol

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
yea, mines been asleep for a while too. Ive taken it out a couple times just to stretch its legs. I just finished slamming the s*&! out of it, so i cant wait for some warm flossing weather lol

Somebody is totally cramping your style in Middletown, the one ive been seeing and claimnig is you, happens to live down the street from me and it looks to be a very well done fobra same color year wheels etc.

terminated99

Established Member
West Haven, new 03 Cobra owner so would love to do a meet and a ride. Milford hooters would be good. but wherever really. Im always keepin an eye out for mustangs so ill be lookin for some of urs

west haven here also swing by richards street of of cambell ul see mine .

Users who are viewing this thread