How many bosses are on your block or cul de sac?

DOUBLE07GT

Established Member
Well, out of the 8 houses on my cul de sac, 5 are BOSS owners! No matching colors. Anyone else top that? Saturday morning's are fun in my n'hood! LOL:-D Pics coming......

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
Five?! LOL I've only seen one other second gen Boss on the road, much the less have five in my hood!

Jabooh1

Established Member
Well, a little different by t my father and I both have black 2013 LS's!! So two in the family. We live in different streets though. Here we both are at TWS last year.
null_zpsf39aa412.jpg

I am the only one in my neighborhood but there are 3-4 in my area.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Well, a little different by t my father and I both have black 2013 LS's!! So two in the family. We live in different streets though. Here we both are at TWS last year.
null_zpsf39aa412.jpg

I am the only one in my neighborhood but there are 3-4 in my area.

None around me that i know of. Around Lafayette i know of around 3-4 Boss's including mine.

Para81

Established Member
None on my street. Maybe 2 (including mine) in my entire area, No Laguna Seca.

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Very cool! I've still never seen another RR '13 Boss in person besides mine.... Lol
Not many Bosses around here, at least not that are driven anyway.

Last edited:

BYUBOSS

Established Member
My street is half a block long with 4 houses on it and there is only 1 BOSS...mine. Now I've seen a couple of Boss's on the west bank but none so far in the metro New Orleans area

coposrv

Established Member
Impressive! So it's safe to say you won't be starting any my neighbors hate my exhaust threads.

Race Red Boss

Established Member
I'm it in my neighborhood, and have only seen one other Boss in my city thus far. The most I've seen in one place is a Track Day @ Mosport/Canadian Tire Motor Speedway.......there were about 8, of about 70-80 Mustangs present. I've read there were only 250 brought into Canada in 2012.....not sure about 2013's.

BYUBOSS

Established Member
Impressive! So it's safe to say you won't be starting any my neighbors hate my exhaust threads.

Not in the least bit, 1 house is vacant and under renovation the next is my aunt's and she is just about deaf and the last one the renter is always working and when he's off he's never home anyway.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think there are about 5 in my area. At least three are Comp Orange, because we all showed up at a car show the same day.

BADBOSS

Established Member
My street has 2! My 2012 PW and my neighbors 2013 RR. He had to have a Boss after driving mine! Ford owes me a finders fee!

Para81

Established Member
I saw a 2012 Laguna Seca in black/red a the 36th annual Gulf Coast Ford Show. I spent most the morning looking at that car, amazing to see.

Users who are viewing this thread