How many are from SW. Missouri???

Who lives within 75 miles of Springfield/Ozark, Mo.

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

LSCobra

Established Member
Had to vote no, because I'm from Lee's Summit, a burb of KC. Last year, some guys from KC made the trek down to Springfield for a get together.
Check out KC-Mustangs.com. It's a real friendly site. The admin Kyle (FMGT1999) arranges a lot of that stuff.

Josef

99cobradave

Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
You had an old foxbody too didnt you. err I think some young girl had 2 tone blue/silver one. 87-93 must have been. Yeah I wanted to but it.

I'm assuming your refering to my '88 GT (See avatar). I repainted the two tone. Yep, I sold that. It had a brand new 345+ hp crate engine in it. God I miss it. You should have bought it. The guy who bought it got quite a deal.

Who's the girl?

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by 2004 Culebra
Is Los Angeles anywhere close to that. HAHA LOL
Bro, are you back yet? Or are you still stationed in the UK?

sikwitit36

Banned
Originally posted by 99cobradave
I'm assuming your refering to my '88 GT (See avatar). I repainted the two tone. Yep, I sold that. It had a brand new 345+ hp crate engine in it. God I miss it. You should have bought it. The guy who bought it got quite a deal.

Who's the girl?

Man this was probably 3 years or more ago. I guess that answers the question if you painted it. My Grandma lives just maybe 1/2 mile down from the Nursery in the brick house. I used to go and take of the lawn and everything for her before I joined the military. When Id see it out I was always tempted to go knock on the door and see if you wanted to sell it. Didnt have the extra cash at the time though. And I didnt really need another Mustang. I already had the one thats in my sig and I had a truck. So I guess I missed out then huh...

I dont really know about the girl. Like I said this was a couple of years ago and I think my Grandmother got the impression that it was a young married couple and she had seen the woman driving the mustang before.

Users who are viewing this thread