How many 1993 Cobra's are left

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
That's a good question. I see maybe one or two other 93's/year. I'm sure most that are left are just hiding in garages (like mine).

Ithnu

Established Member
That's a good question. I see maybe one or two other 93's/year. I'm sure most that are left are just hiding in garages (like mine).

I bought mine 2 years ago from a guy who had it in a garage for 4 years. The coolant had evaporated and the battery was dead. I asked the guy "does the sun roof leak?" he said "I don't know, I've never had it in the rain".

It has just over 70k on the clock. And always in my garage. Always.

attachment.php

Last edited:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought mine 2 years ago from a guy who had it in a garage for 4 years. The coolant had evaporated and the battery was dead. I asked the guy "does the sun roof leak?" he said "I don't know, I've never had it in the rain".

attachment.php

Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

HMGARCIA

Established Member
Super nice Car !!! The wheels are backwards though.

attachment.php

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Good Catch Garcia. They are on the wrong side of his Cobra, LOL. Someone wasn't paying attention to the markers on the wheels. Hmmmm, wonder if the directional tires are correct and the wheels are just wrong. If they are, sounds like a trip to a Tire place to have them mounted correctly if the tires are also directional. I had a place do that with my Cobra wheels once and had to make them redo them and rebalance them.

The Snake

Ithnu

Established Member
Yeah, I know they are backwards. ;) 3rd owner did that and it sat for 4 years with the 4th owner. My normal mechanic said he doesn't trust his tire mounting machine to NOT damage the rims. One of the guys who works there worships the car and admitted their tire machine is a bit old. So in a year or 2 I'll put on new tires and get shit in the right direction.

There area few nicks and scratches when you get close. The front bumper has more than I'd like; the paint is original. But that's why the pick is from the back. :)

Check these picks out, mine with a SVO. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1034661-2-Rare-Foxes-same-neighborhood-in-Denver

Oh and GeorgiaSnake; take your salvaged titled 92lx vert and get lost. Really. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?740442-1992-mustang-cobra-vert/page14

Last edited:

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Ith, what's wrong, cant take something said in jest? I was joking around and then you counter with being rude and obnoxious? I see your skin is a bit thin, mine isn't. Your Cobra looks great and the whole wheel/tire thing is minor. My Convertible just came out of the paint and body shop and as soon as I do some light cleaning of the engine compartment it will be good for the car shows again. I am over your and others pokes at me and my Convertible so just have a sense of humor and move on past it. I have. Take a compliment in that I think your Cobra looks great and lighten up and see something said in jest occasionally.

The Snake

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
bwhahaha...says the guy who gets people banned from Mustang facebook groups for pointing out his car is a fake Cobra.

So yeah, get lost. Just you.

He has a thick skin, but a sandy vag and a jealous, yet delusional wish for a true '93 Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread