How low does 11/12 CDC chin spoiler sit?

Bud

Established Member
For those that have done the CDC chin spoiler does anybody know how much further it drops down from the bottom of the stock bumper cover? I'm trying to get something underneath the bumper to keep air from getting under the car, and it doesn't look like there is anything better/cheaper available.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I bought this chin spoiler that fits right over the factory chin spoiler. Its a cheap and easy to install:

image_zpsdcf3ee33.jpg

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
For those that have done the CDC chin spoiler does anybody know how much further it drops down from the bottom of the stock bumper cover? I'm trying to get something underneath the bumper to keep air from getting under the car, and it doesn't look like there is anything better/cheaper available.

It sits a hair lower but its not that its much lower it is that instead of the mutton chops it completes the side to side connection giving it a lower low imo. Prob sits about 1/2" lower to the ground but still has clearance.

49.jpg

20140327_185244.jpg

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback guys. Looking for whichever sits the lowest and is the smoothest so looks like the CDC is it.

Users who are viewing this thread