How Loud

eaglesnick

Established Member
Hey guys was looking at 1 3/4" Kooks long tubes with 3" off road x-pipe and 3" bassani cat back, any idea how loud this will be or if anyone has a video that would be great. Thanks

va boy

Established Member
I have stepped Kooks LT's, Kooks 3" O/R X and Bassani 2.5" CB, it is a bit on the loud side.WOT it is down right nasty. At idle, it's pretty mild, much like any other exhaust set up. You're not gonna sneak up on anyone with it!
But, I think it sounds pretty good, get lots of compliments on it.
Sorry, no sound clip, I need to do that sometime.

Last edited:

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i have kooks LT's, 3 inch OR/X and 3 inch MAC exhaust...it is very loud but sounds amazing IMO, plus i love loud. i got a lot of compliments on my car and a lot of people saying, "thats only a 4.6 in there!?" im sure my stage 3 cams help a little with the exhaust note to ;)

eaglesnick

Established Member
i have kooks LT's, 3 inch OR/X and 3 inch MAC exhaust...it is very loud but sounds amazing IMO, plus i love loud. i got a lot of compliments on my car and a lot of people saying, "thats only a 4.6 in there!?" im sure my stage 3 cams help a little with the exhaust note to ;)

I will also have stage 3 cams and Mine will be a stroked 5.3L so I'm little concerned about just how loud it will be.

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
I will also have stage 3 cams and Mine will be a stroked 5.3L so I'm little concerned about just how loud it will be.

I have heard that the 3" bassani kind of drowns out the cams. I havent heard it in person but have read it a couple different places.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread