How loud is the FRPP exhaust

ogc

Established Member
We are trying to figure out how loud the car will be with the FRPP muffler kit and FRPP long tube headers, however all I have heard is loud. Has anyone done this yet?

SuperB

Established Member
My dealer had a GT in for service with Borla Mufflers the day I picked mine up.
Since I was interested in the upgrade they started her up for me to hear.
Not sure if it's the same it or not (they said these were 'street legal') but they were not obnoxious, sounded great and while seated inside the car with windows closed It was comfortable.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I got the new 2006 FRPP catalog at Barrett Jackson week ago. They have that exhaust in there for the 03-04 Cobras and I was thinking the same thing. Wondered if anyone had one and what did it sound like. It was competitively priced.

whoosher

Established Member
We had a Ford racing/Borla cat back for a our gt supercar. With just the cat back it was louder but sounded good not obnoxious. We took this part off with less then 200 miles on the cat back because we traded out of the car. I think we paid around $2500 for this from ford racing, if you want im selling ours for $1750 in practicaly perfect condition. Also i have flash loader with a hennessy map tune. This tune was made just for this exhaust. I bought the flash loader from muscle motors.If your interested let me know or contact me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread