How long before Hilaria has an "Only Fans' to feed ALL those kids...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably got him with the strongest charge that they thought could stick in this situation.

Being a movie set, and supposedly being told it didn't have live ammo makes it different than shooting someone anywhere else with a gun that would have no reason to have prop ammo and have live ammo.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Didn't he do an interview saying that he did not pull the trigger? Guess that was just a flat out lie.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
If he didn’t pull the trigger how tf she get shot? Hahaha baldwins strike again as being RETARDED
Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin’s decision to sit down with George Stephanopoulos following the fatal "Rust" set shooting was a massive mistake, according to Fox News contributor Leo Terrell.

"One of the biggest mistakes Alec Baldwin made was to go on George Stephanopoulos’ program and say he didn’t pull the trigger. That was a lie," Terrell told "The Faulkner Focus" on Thursday. "I guarantee you that’s going to come back to haunt him."

Zemedici

Established Member
Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin’s decision to sit down with George Stephanopoulos following the fatal "Rust" set shooting was a massive mistake, according to Fox News contributor Leo Terrell.

"One of the biggest mistakes Alec Baldwin made was to go on George Stephanopoulos’ program and say he didn’t pull the trigger. That was a lie," Terrell told "The Faulkner Focus" on Thursday. "I guarantee you that’s going to come back to haunt him."

Yeah i saw that, dude just doubles down on the stupid

Zemedici

Established Member
Im surprised an actor is getting charge for this. He's just an actor and doesn't need to understand how to check if it's a real gun withrreal ammo. There must be more to this.

Now the armorer is another story.

Eh, ‘kinda’ - but he should still catch some sort of charge. To play the whole ‘it’s not my job’ is weak.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im surprised an actor is getting charge for this. He's just an actor and doesn't need to understand how to check if it's a real gun withrreal ammo. There must be more to this.

Now the armorer is another story.

he was also a producer or something like that and had more responsibilities than just an actor

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Will never get a conviction.

Alec would have to have known his actions could cause death. It was a prop gun. The prop gun handlers should be charged.

It's obvious they charged this because in the end it won't stick.

This is just to appease people.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Will never get a conviction.

Alec would have to have known his actions could cause death. It was a prop gun. The prop gun handlers should be charged.

It's obvious they charged this because in the end it won't stick.

This is just to appease people.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
If it he knew it would cause death than it wouldn’t be involuntary now would it?

It was a “prop” might be a good defense angle but it was not a “prop” gun now was it, but did he truthfully know that it was real might be another story.

Either way in my view he should have checked that gun when handed to him. Real or not.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
But but climate change...

Seriously...involuntary manslaughter is prolly the only real charge the prosecution can bring in this case currently. No reason or proof to over charge his dumb ass

Now...if im the prosecutor i want as many gun owners on that jury as possible, just so i can make it clear that proving your gun is safe is a real thing every single time

Users who are viewing this thread