How hard is it to replace wiring harness?

stevo350

Procharged 98 Cobra
Established Member
So I just bought a new pcm, and wiring harness for my 98 cobra...How difficult is replacing these items? Also, the wiring harness that connects to the pcm, does it run to the PATS or is that a different wiring harness? The reason I'm doing all of this is because the guy who originally had the car tapped into the wiring all over this car for what I'm not sure but I have found wires to nowhere haha! Just trying to get everything right again and possibly eliminate some of the problems I've been having. Thanks for your help in advance:beer:

rideorange812

Established Member
As far as unbolting the whole harness I would probably take a hour or so to properly unplug evertyhing. I spent about 1 hour hooking my harness when I put all of it back in my car. But that is with a fresh clean motor engine bay etc access to lift and adequate tools.

danielson631

Established Member
from what i remember it is rather easy to do. i had it completely out of the car a couple of times and never had a problem. need to do it again soon to wire my COP wires into the factory harness. i could prob go out there now and have it out in twenty minutes

Users who are viewing this thread