how good does...

ryanjoachim

Established Member
spray on wax vs others where you must buff etc... how do they compare obvious the spray on is much much quicker but how does it compare to actually takeing the time to apply buff etc? and what spray on is the best ?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Now you've walked into spray on "wax" vs. "Sealant".

As far as a hybrid, the Optimum Car Wax is by far the quickest/easiest spray on durable wax I've used. It WORKS and lasts a reasonable length of time; as long as most any classic carnauba 'paste' wax. Plus, it's soooo ridiculously easy to use you'll do it more often.

Now, you also have the WOWA sealants like Opt. OptiSeal and Zaino Clear Seal. Both are good, Opti being a little darker/wetter, ZCS being more 'neutral' and 'bright'. Durability is about the same with a slight nod to ZCS. They have a slight learning curve, but are still really easy to apply. I still prefer OCW over either just because it's so easy and has a little 'warmer' look to it.

highfigh

Established Member
I use a meguires spray on in between waxes. If nothing else it's great for getting water spots off after a wash.

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Duragloss Aquawax is my favorite spray wax/sealant. Works on everything on the exterior and works awesome on the rims. if you buy some, just get the gallon....trust me

Users who are viewing this thread