How far did you drive to find the ride you wanted?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Mine came all the way from AZ to MD. No rust I guess?:shrug:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Drove my car back to Phoenix from Indianapolis. It was approximately a 2,000 mile trip. I've had the car out here for almost a year now, and have only put 3,000 miles on it since it's been here. All that to say, I love the car and would do it all over again!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I found a dealer I liked and told them I wanted a SB L and they went it and got it from somewhere else. It was a ~2 hour drive for me to pick it up though. 6/14/03 :rockon:

no1sirbutler

Established Member
I searched 5 states while traveling for work and couldnt find a mustang I liked. Came home one weekend and dad found me one 15 mins down the road. The searching did help kill the free time while traveling. lol

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
From DC -> Detroit for the SVO with a trailer
From Beaufort -> Columbia, SC for the old CSVT

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
My car came to my front door here in Vegas in an enclosed trailer all the way from the dealership in San Francisco...

day1intruckit5.jpg

day1intruck2yj7.jpg

day1onstreetan3.jpg

Shameless excuse to post pics:dancenana:

lww18

Josh
Established Member
flew to Olathe, KS and drove it back to DFW texas......awsome drive back going from a stock 96 mustang GT to a 98 Cobra w/off road H pipe......mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
found mine on autotrader.com 150 miles away...i bought it in 2001, it was a 99 with 19000 miles on it. he wanted payoff which was 20,000. i had searched for a while and ppl were still asking damn near new for their L's...so, 7 years ago this was a steal.
next day went to my bank and did an equity loan on one of my rental houses and took him the check. refinaced the house 6 months later and basically had no payment on the vehicle. house payment went up 65 a month tho.

he lost his job and couldnt afford the L and he said if i didnt buy it they were gonna repo it.

Users who are viewing this thread