How does this happen to spark plugs... This is nasty..

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
WTF!

Stang5lug%20012.jpg

And then when i pulled that little part back, the diode just fell out. This plug was ****ed, and it was the only one out of all of them like this.

Stang5lug%20013.jpg

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I've seen that before, you just blew the plug is all. Why it happens I can't say but it's happened before.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
You must of blew it and never relized it lol and stop brinbing the fox through the swamps its not a jeep..lol :whine:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Mine probably look like that from all the detonation i was having with my Diablo Sport... :whine: :(

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Well you know when he gets boored he takes it off road hes got hydraulics in it and he takes her off road for some 4x4 action lol :D

AND your motor is posessed instead of a gas guzzler shes a spark plug eater :whine: lol

Last edited:

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
03SVTKID said:
Well you know when he gets boored he takes it off road hes got hydraulics in it and he takes her off road for some 4x4 action lol :D

AND your motor is posessed instead of a gas guzzler shes a spark plug eater :whine: lol

Spark plugs are cheaper than gas almost... so **** it..lol Im gonna check the new ones tonight, just to make sure its not a bigger problem.

Although i didnt check them when i got the car, so im not worried, i just think they were either never changed, or not tightened well.

Users who are viewing this thread