How do you use Seafoam?

digdugdaddy

Tainty Suprise
Established Member
Stick a can through your brake booster line and watch the mosquito's die. Seriously though, if you live in a neighborhood, I recommend early morning, late night work so the fire department won't come to your house. There's gonna be smoke a plently. Let it suck the whole can in and the motor will stall out. Let it sit at least 15 minutes before restarting. The longer you let it sit though, the better. I've done it on my Bronco and noticed a difference. I wouldn't worry about putting it in the crankcase, there's better stuff out there for that. I'm particular to Lucas brand stuff myself.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
digdugdaddy said:
Stick a can through your brake booster line and watch the mosquito's die. Seriously though, if you live in a neighborhood, I recommend early morning, late night work so the fire department won't come to your house. There's gonna be smoke a plently. Let it suck the whole can in and the motor will stall out. Let it sit at least 15 minutes before restarting. The longer you let it sit though, the better. I've done it on my Bronco and noticed a difference. I wouldn't worry about putting it in the crankcase, there's better stuff out there for that. I'm particular to Lucas brand stuff myself.
uhhhh, hes got a mod motor so there is no vaccum brake booster.

Users who are viewing this thread