how do you ship stuff?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Just wondering how you guys ship random things. I shipped some fender flares recently and the UPS store charged me about $80. Stupidly I went back there today to ship a ps4 game I sold on amazon.com and they charged me $17 to ship one disc (no case) in a tiny box. Needless to say Im never going to the UPS store again. How do you guys recommend shipping stuff?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Those stores are privately owned. You are paying the store on top of shipping costs. I just use our work account...

Zemedici

Established Member
Just wondering how you guys ship random things. I shipped some fender flares recently and the UPS store charged me about $80. Stupidly I went back there today to ship a ps4 game I sold on amazon.com and they charged me $17 to ship one disc (no case) in a tiny box. Needless to say Im never going to the UPS store again. How do you guys recommend shipping stuff?

pack the stuff yourself, they charge you a shitload to package the item.

I brought in a textbook in a box sealed up, and it was like $3 to ship it to Ohio.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I get a lot from amazon so I keep some boxes. I use UPS with my business account. Way cheaper

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Jeez that's a lot. I sent a friend a video game and a bag of fun sized candy in the same envelope for like $7 priority mail USPS 500 miles

Xedes

Established Member
If you have access to a UPS hub, use that over the storefront. Especially for larger items. I used them to ship corvette wheels/tires and it only cost $89.

Users who are viewing this thread