How do you set the TPS voltage?

mobilman

Established Member
There's another thread where a few people said that you can fix the hanging idle issue by setting or resetting the TPS voltage... but no one said how to do it :bored: Sooo how do you do it? :shrug:
I have the Accufab 60mm on my Mach and the idle will normally hang around 1500-1600rpm and can sometimes rise up to 2000rpm. I do have the IAC plate installed. Giving it a rev up to like 3500rpm will drop it down to around 1000 and then putting the A/C on will get it to the desired 800rpm... but that's not super easy to do when in a residential neighborhood. I have a full exhaust, including LTs and it's just to loud to be going around reving all the time lol. One weird thing I noticed is if I park the car on an up hill incline, like on my GFs driveway, the revs will drop down to normal quicker and more often, but not always. I cleaned my MAF, the TB and the IAC. Any help would be appreciated! :rockon:

mobilman

Established Member
Thanks guys. Would I need to use a voltmeter or would my SCT x3 be able to tell me the voltage?

Users who are viewing this thread