How do you guys calm down

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I think anyone with any brains will tell you that alcohol will make all the problems in your life disappear. It is a bitch at first, what with all the over-hangs and whatnot, but once you can get to the point where your body NEEDS the alcohol to function, then you have it made. You basically turn into Bender from Futurama, and you need it to be yourself. The world will seem easier and most of your problems will drift away. I am year five of this plan, and it has not faulted me thus far.

scottminot

Established Member
Beer! Seriously. Whenever I have a bad day at work or just get in a pissy mood beer relaxes me. A nice strong Belgian ale does the trick.
Sometimes it takes quite a few though.

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
I think anyone with any brains will tell you that alcohol will make all the problems in your life disappear. It is a bitch at first, what with all the over-hangs and whatnot, but once you can get to the point where your body NEEDS the alcohol to function, then you have it made. You basically turn into Bender from Futurama, and you need it to be yourself. The world will seem easier and most of your problems will drift away. I am year five of this plan, and it has not faulted me thus far.

I was actually thinking about picking up some beer/liquor. Although experience in the past tells me this is a bad idea

FSSNK

Established Member
Go fire the weapon of your choice at whatever target of choice, as long as it is an inanimate object. Works for me everytime! I don't know how old you are but it will,the anger, subside over time.

SSRUNU2

Established Member

:banana::beer::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread